I would not recommend this company to anyone.I had a maintenance check on my air conditioner, when the maintence was done I ask him if everthing look ok he said everthing look good!

A month later my air conditioner was leeking water, I called back and complain that my air conditioner was leeking water. They told me sometimes it does that, they said they would send someone over! The guy came to look at the problem he said it was low on gas! We meaning my boyfriend and I decide to use someone he knew who work on air conditioners!

The new guy came and found out that they did not even chech if the coils were clean!

He ended up cleaning my coils and cleaning other things that need to be clean, now it is working great!

If only they took the time to clean and to a proper maintane check then they would not lost a customer!They will take advantage of you especially if you are a women!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air around the clock air conditioner cleaning service. Air Around The Clock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air around the clock air conditioner cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Around The Clock.

Had an Experience with Air Around The Clock?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1187103

Who fixed it...i could use thrm too...

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1176349

Spoke with Brian...and he told me its normal that my 10 month old AC cuts off and will nto tunr back on after a power surge. Brian is so proud of his work making angry customers upset he will not provide his boss contact information or his last name!