ARC are total scammers!!!! Just got off phone with supervisor to complain about our supposed coil cleaning that we paid $400 too many dollars for, still had the unit leaking so had second opinion and it turns out coil wasnt properly cleaned, coil and pan still filthy with snot, after other ac guy cleaned everything properly and blew out the line and added refrigerant(which ARC did not do) our air runs great with no more leaking. Besides not having proper service, the technician was rude and annoyed, precisely why we chose not to call them for our continued leak, Brian the supervisor says, oh well you should have called us, i think not ever again, dont use this company!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air around the clock cleaning service. Air Around The Clock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air around the clock cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Around The Clock.

Had an Experience with Air Around The Clock?

Comments