I purchased a new air conditioner on 4-25-13. They install it wrong and water was leaking on the cover and ground. Since installing it they have not fixed it. I contacted them 12 times, along with a letter. Air Around the Clock refuses to fix it. Air Around the Clock staffs when you call them are rude and unprofessional. I have asked for the owner and manager many times Air Around the Clock staff refuses to take a message and then the owner and manager refused to call me. This is a problem that could have been handled easily.
BUYERS BEWARE! INSTALLATION WAS NOT DONE RIGHT, AIR CONDITIONER LEAKING WATER, MY INTAKE TEMPERATURE AND OUT GOING VENT AIR IS NOT RIGHT (TESTED BY FPL). THE YEAR LABOR AND WARRANTY MEAN NOTHING IF YOU CAN NOT GET THEM OUT TO SERVICE IT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND AIR AROUND THE CLOCK TO ANYONE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..."
- "My message was too long so it's in picturesRead it ..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."