100% full Not resolved

Customer service (Susan) is laughable, unfortunately, at my expense.She argued with me and constantly talked over me.

Sold me wrong size unit (too BIG), then replaced it, damaged my door, and won't reimburse me the $$ owed for smaller unit. Sent countless emails, with no response. They also did not pull a permit with the city (found this out from a friend in permitting) This whole ordeal started August 29th and is still ongoing. I also do not have the current paperwork on the 2nd unit they installed, so I have nothing for my records, including no invoice and no information on the unit itself, so I have no warrantee.

Nothing against the installers of the units (other than the kid that hacked the door), but the sales person who sold the ginormous unit and Susan in customer service that is no help at all.

I will never recommend this company even to the devil himself.They have top dollar advertising (probably from all the money the Rheem out of people)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with charlie and trevor and stated that there is a room for improvement of eddie and susan. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above!!" of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Air Around The Clock needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Around The Clock.

Had an Experience with Air Around The Clock?

Comments