Air Around The Clock - Got Rheemed by Unprofessional HACKS

13 of 53 Air Around The Clock reviews

Customer service (Susan) is laughable, unfortunately, at my expense.She argued with me and constantly talked over me.

Sold me wrong size unit (too BIG), then replaced it, damaged my door, and won't reimburse me the $$ owed for smaller unit. Sent countless emails, with no response. They also did not pull a permit with the city (found this out from a friend in permitting) This whole ordeal started August 29th and is still ongoing. I also do not have the current paperwork on the 2nd unit they installed, so I have nothing for my records, including no invoice and no information on the unit itself, so I have no warrantee.

Nothing against the installers of the units (other than the kid that hacked the door), but the sales person who sold the ginormous unit and Susan in customer service that is no help at all.

I will never recommend this company even to the devil himself.They have top dollar advertising (probably from all the money the Rheem out of people)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Household Services
review #729379

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Air Around The Clock? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 53 Air Around The Clock reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.