Customer service (Susan) is laughable, unfortunately, at my expense.She argued with me and constantly talked over me.
Sold me wrong size unit (too BIG), then replaced it, damaged my door, and won't reimburse me the $$ owed for smaller unit. Sent countless emails, with no response. They also did not pull a permit with the city (found this out from a friend in permitting) This whole ordeal started August 29th and is still ongoing. I also do not have the current paperwork on the 2nd unit they installed, so I have nothing for my records, including no invoice and no information on the unit itself, so I have no warrantee.
Nothing against the installers of the units (other than the kid that hacked the door), but the sales person who sold the ginormous unit and Susan in customer service that is no help at all.
I will never recommend this company even to the devil himself.They have top dollar advertising (probably from all the money the Rheem out of people)
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE!!
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp. I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers...."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."