Air Around The Clock - Review about Coil Cleaning from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
ARC are total scammers!!!! Just got off phone with supervisor to complain about our supposed coil cleaning that we paid $400 too many dollars for, still had the unit leaking so had second opinion and it turns out coil wasnt properly cleaned, coil and pan still filthy with snot, after other ac guy cleaned everything properly and blew out the line and added refrigerant(which ARC did not do) our air runs great with no more leaking. Besides not having proper service, the technician was rude and annoyed, precisely why we chose not to call them for our continued leak, Brian the supervisor says, oh well you should have called us, i think not ever again, dont use this company!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coil Cleaning
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp. I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers...."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."