Turnaround Time

worst company in south florida yet

they are rude, disrespectful. even their supervisor brian (no last name as he refuses to give it to me) was rude and disrespectful. all i ask is they actually do the work i paid them to do.

i thought possibly speaking with a supervisor would be a good experience in customer service, wrong again!

as for their work, what work... they were at the house for a few minutes, told me what they thought was wrong. which did not fix the issue and when i call them back the same day to let them know that was not the issue they state they will be charging me again for anything they do. when i asked why i was charged in the first place since they did not fix anything and what he thought was obviously incorrect the supervisor told me i did not know what i was talking about and the first charge was fair and a second visit the same day would be a new charge even though the issue was not fixed

hire them if you want a terrible company that will talk to you with disrespect and try to *** over

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Air Around The Clock. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $95 and wants Air Around The Clock to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Air Around The Clock air around the clock ac maintenance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Air Around The Clock?

Comments